- Innovative concept for crimping clamps based on electronic control
- Ergonomically and balance design for better handling
- Easy interface for simple use
- Interconnectivity whit all in-house control data based
- Cheap maintenance cost
- Accurate and fast crimping process
- Reliable closing result
- Repeatability of cycles
- Made in Italy design
The main features of the caliper are:
- Wide range of closing forces (1 -5 KN);
- Absence of air / oil pistons or hydraulic pumps;
- Very high maintenance intervals, 500K closures for use with forces <= 2KN, 250K with forces between 2-5KN;
- Quick replacement for interchangeable inserts;
- Specific tools identified with different colors for closing cable ties with width from 5 to 10 mm;
- Control of the closing force with dedicated microcontroller, control of the position of the jaws by means of an encoder;
- Locking data transmission via USB serial (optional) or Bluetooth (optional);
- Possibility of use horizontally or vertically;
- Double activation button on the ergonomic handle and activation via pedal (optional);
- Hook for vertical use in assembly stations;
- 2.8” resistive touchscreen display that can also be used with gloves / display pen.
Application of the pliers
Using this tool it’s possible to tighten different types of clamps.
By choosing between the different closing and management modes of the pliers, you can obtain the ideal closure for any type of material and characteristics of the clamp.
Different head set for different clamps dimension:
Green cover -> 10 [mm] width;
Blue cover -> 7 [mm] width;
Red cover -> 5 [mm] width.
Our development team will also be able to develop and adapt the pliers and it’s control program for every need requested by the customer.
The new pliers model also has the possibility of being remotely updated.
The equipment is an electronic caliper model Y-BOM! to be used to close FG model hose clamps.
The Y-BOM electronic plier it must only be used with the jaws supplied by the manufacturer and with original spare parts.